Ole Hickory Pits Convecture Tri Oven
Please Allow 4 to 5 Weeks for Build Time on all Ole Hickory Pits Products!
- Construction: Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Steel Interior (100% welded & inspected seams) Tubular Steel Frame, 22 gauge stainless steel exterior, fully insulated - rated 1800 degree F.
- Electrical: 110 Volts, 60HZ, Single Phase, 15 Amp- AVOID NON-GROUNDED EXTENSION CORDS.
- Gas Burner: 40,000 BTU Burner with Electronic ignition, available for LPG (propane) or Natural Gas.
- Firebox: Three - 1 lb blocks of wood (approximately 1/4 of a fireplace size log) will last for up to 8 hours of cooking with patented Convecture circulation.
- Temperature Range: Thermostat control range 100 degrees F. to 325 degrees F.
- Upper Limit Control Switch: Extra Safety Feature (set at 350 degrees F)
- Dial Thermometer: 2 1/2" Diameter.
- Casters: Four (4) Heavy Duty, ETL Approved.
- Convection System: One (1) 1/30 HP Motor. 5" fan blade provides a mix of both heat and smoke for product consistency.
- Grease Drain: 2" Pipe with 2" Baff Valve
- Weight: 680 lbs., uncrated
- Sliding Racks: (4) 26 1/2 " x 26 1/2"
- Total Cooking Surface: 19.51 Sq. Ft.
- Optional Equipment: Cook and Hold and Competition switch.