Trac Vac Model : 662
This item has a 2-3 week lead time.
- The Trac Vac Model 662 is a rigid mounted vacuum designed to mount on a standard category "1" 3-pt. hitch. The Model 662 is supported by the stabilizer arms on the three point to free lift arms for raising and lowering the mowing deck. The dual 44 gallon containers offer intermediate capacity needs. The 662 comes standard with 8" intake to reduce the chances of clogging.
- All steel construction on frame provides rugged durability. Dual 44 gallon Rubbermaid containers can be removed easily for quick dumping anywhere: compost heap, pick-up truck, etc. and the containers are strong enough to handle the everyday slam-banging handling of everyday use. The spring loaded double molded top lifts out of the way easily and has louvered top assemblies to direct air flow away from the operator.
- The Model 662 has a capacity of 20 cubic feet (16 bushels) to cut back frequency of dumping and down time. The perfect combination of speed and efficiency.
- The Model 662 comes standard with a 6.5HP Briggs and Stratton Intek I/C engine powering the air turbine for maximum air flow and pickup efficiency of grass clippings, leaves and light litter.
- The engine features throttle control, stop switch, ball bearing on the PTO side, electronic ignition, oil dip stick and low tone muffler.