Trac Vac Model : 1080
This item has a 2-3 week lead time.
- The Model 1080 Trac Vac is a powerful lawn vacuum offered by Palmor Products to do an efficient job of picking up leaves, grass clippings and light litter. An 11HP Briggs and Stratton engine with electric start powers the air turbine assembly to peak performance.
- The turbine assembly is mounted directly to the drawbar of the cart to give the versatility needed to change tools quickly and with as little effort as possible. To disengage, simply lower the handy jack, pull the hitch pin, remove the quick disconnect discharge chute and you are ready to attach another piece of equipment.
- The fast attaching discharge chute is custom fit to each individual mower deck.
- The seventeen cubic foot cart, tapered to facilitate dumping and custom designed cart cover expands collection capacity to approximately 50 cubic feet. The cover is manufactured from 20 Ga. galvanized steel, providing for years of rust free service. The cover also features a one-piece tailgate for ease of dumping. The six-bladed forward curved turbine limits noise to a pleasing decibel level while reducing the debris for better compaction in the collection container.
- The model 1080 is powered by an 11HP Briggs and Stratton Industrial Plus electric start engine. Features of the engine include throttle control, stop switch, ball bearings on the PTO side and a low tone muffler.
- The Model 1080 is especially suited to maintaining large estates and grounds.