Husqvarna PZT60 Zero Turn Mower 60" 24HP Kawasaki Closeout
Husqvarna PZT60 Zero Turn Mower
- Kawasaki FX Series Engine
- The engine has 24.5 gross HP
- 2 cylinder with electric start
- Fuel tank has a 11 gallon capacity
- Up to 10 mph forward and 5 mph reverse
- 60" Fabricated cutting deck
- 1.5" to 5.5" cutting height
- Easy to use electric blade engagement
- Greaseable spindles made of aluminum
- Drive train and dimensions of lawn mower
- Back tires are 23 x 10.5-12" in size
- Front caster tires are 13 x 6.5-5"
- Overall length of zero turn is 81"
- With deflector down it is 74.5" wide and 62.5" up
- Unit weighs 1100 lbs dry weight
|MPN||966 61 35-02|
|Shipping Options||Store Pickup Only|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Fuel Tank Volume||11 gal|
|# of Cylinders||2|
|Transmission Model||ZT 3400|
|Pump Displacement||12 cc|
|Speed Forward (mph)||0-10mph|
|Speed Reverse (mph)||0-5mph|
|Tire Size Front||13x6.5x5"|
|Tire Size Rear||23x10.5x12"|
|Deck Size||60 in|
|Deck Thickness||10 gauge|
|Cutting Deck Type||Fabricated|
|Blade Tip Speed||18500 fpm|
|Height||72.5" (ROPS up) 46 " (ROPS down)|
|Warranty||5 Years or 1250 Hours (whichever occurs first)|
what should the tire pressure be for a ptz 60 in the front and rear.
The tire pressure should be 20 PSI.
Can I get the OEM # of blades and length and width thickness and bolt hole size thanks!
Yes the part number: 510417901 has 21" blade, however as far as the length, width, and bolt hole size we go by the part #.
I am wandering if head lights can be added? One of the pictures above is showing a light switch.
Yes, there are light kits available for this mower.